We know sometimes our clients might encounter compatibility issues & order mistakes, so we’re here to make this as hassle-free as possible.
Our returns policy is as follows:
- Within the first 7 days, items can be sent back for either replacement or full item refund. Goods returned may be subjected to handling charges (15%) depending on the quality of the item and packaging on point of return.
- All return items must be in its original condition, no damaged packaging or oil stained or painted/sprayed items will NOT be accepted.
- Autosupply will not accept any items for return that has been modified or tampered with.
- All parts carry a factory warranty limited to defects in workmanship and/or materials and not wear and tear.
- A replacement part will be provided in the case where a part fails prematurely due to defects in workmanship and/or materials.(NO REFUNDS)
- The warranty becomes null and void if parts are not fitted by qualified technician.
- Please note than returns may take up to 7 WORKING DAYS to be processed FROM DATE OF COLLECTION.
- Before returning, please send an email to [email protected] (with your order # in the subject line) explaining the issue and providing images if possible.
- You can expect one of our agents to contact you with regards to our returns process as soon as we can.
All components, parts, equipment and related goods are sold subject to the implied warranty of the Consumer Protection Act of 2011, to the extent that the customer is a consumer as defined in the Act, and with the proviso that the following conditions are expressly associated with the sale.Goods correctly supplied are not returnable for credit
In terms of section 20 and 55 (3) of the Consumer Protection Act of 2011, goods correctly supplied which are therefore suitable for the purpose intended, will not be accepted for credit.
Goods must be fitted by a suitably qualified technician
It is essential that components, parts, equipment or related items is/are fitted/installed by a technician suitably qualified to perform the proper fitment/installation, proof of compliance being the customers responsibility prior to any claim under the warranty being entertained.
Faulty or defective goods
In terms of section 20 (1)a and sections 55 and 56 of the Act, any item deemed faulty will, once examined/verified, be replaced free of charge. Goods that have been partially or entirely disassembled, physically altered, installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with other goods are not acceptable for exchange under any circumstance.
Cost of repackaging
Should management in its sole discretion decide to pass a credit, repackaging costs (if necessary and possible) will be deducted from the credit, save and except electrical parts where the cost of testing them to ensure their re-saleability as well as the cost of repackaging will also be deducted from the credit.