The Optimate range of battery chargers is highly rated worldwide. They have developed the OptiMate battery saving charging method in 1995, with the purpose of saving AGM, GEL and STD lead-acid batteries that have stopped working simply due to neglect.
- Battery Performance Guaranteed (the most trusted charger in power sports)
- 3-Year Product Replacement Warranty
OptiMate 4s 5A TM-290
High-efficiency diagnostic charger and tester for LiFePO4 / LFP batteries. Perfect for charging and seasonal maintenance of a 12.8V-13.2V LiFePO4 / LFP battery sized from 2 to 100 Amp-hour.
- Battery SAVE mode with BMS reset: starts from 0.5V with continuous monitoring/ testing of charge acceptance or bad / shorted cell condition. Unnecessary (and unsafe) charging of a bad battery is prevented.
- safeTº: Automatic charge rate adjustment to the ambient temperature sensed at the charger. Reduced charging below freezing, no charging if the temperature is below -20ºC/-4ºF (can damage lithium batteries).
- Ampmatic: Microprocessor adjusts current to ideal LiFePO4 charge curve to match battery size/ condition, for fastest and most complete charge.
- CHARGING AMPS: 5A (AmpMatic)
- USE: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C).
- SAVE: Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3-step low volt SAVE and TEST.
- IDEAL FOR: LiFePO4 (LFP) 4 series batteries from 2 – 100Ah.
- INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.