This product comes with a 7day refund policy
Foxwell BT100 Battery Analyzer
Foxwell BT100 Battery Analyzer used to analyze battery health status, view battery charging status and detect faults. Able to detect – regular flooded, AGM Flat Plate, AGM Spiral and GEL Batteries Health Directly.
- Gives you a quick and accurate test result in 3 seconds.
- Large backlit LCD display, clear arranged keypad and menu-driven operation make the battery load tester much easier to operate, and powers itself off the battery.
- Battery tester doesn’t emit light, heat or spark, won’t discharge the battery.
- Has polarities wrongly-connected protection and over-voltage protection
- 6V 12V Car battery Tester
- Car battery tester CCA:100 to 1100CCA,30-200Ah
|Cold Cranking Amps, as specified by SAE. The most common rating for cranking batteries at 0°F (-18°C) (CCA)||100 – 1100|
|Battery Council International standard (BCI)||100 – 1100|
|Cranking Amps standard. The effective starting current value at 0°C (32°F) (CA)||100 – 1100|
|China National Standard (GB)||100 – 1100|
|Europa – Norm (EN)||100 – 1100|
|International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)||100 – 1100|
|Deutsche Industrie – Norm (DIN)||100 – 1100|
|Marine Cranking Amps Standard. The effective starting current value of 0°C (32°F). (CA)||100 – 1100|
|Japanese Industry Standard, shown on a battery as a combination of numbers and letters (JIS)||25A17 – 245H52|
Any Questions, Need a Quote?