All of our products come with a 7-day money-back guarantee, to ensure that you have the correct product for your needs.
- To find out more about our returns process, click here.
Our friendly and professional team is always available to help with any technical issues you may have. From assistance with using a tool to repairing damaged units, they are the best team for the job! We have grown our technical department significantly, and are constantly working to improve our knowledge in order to give you the best service possible.
Our relationship with our diagnostic family is important! We know that there are times where even the most experienced mechanic could use a little extra help, so we have created the perfect solution!
When you purchase a diagnostic tool* from us, you have the choice to join our ever-growing Whatsapp community filled with not only our experts, but other users just like you.
Benefits of joining our community:
- An open forum to ask questions related to your day-to-day troubleshooting.
- An opportunity to interact with like-minded professionals in the industry and learn from each other’s shared experiences.
- Immediate, real-time access to feedback from our technical members at Autosupply.
- Openness and transparency. When posting queries in the groups, you will receive a diversity of answers from real-world examples, improving your skills in a friendly environment.
If you have any issues – Immediate service/replacement units (we don’t leave you with downtime)
The majority of our repairs are done in-house by our technical support team, allowing for a speedier turnover time. The length of time does vary according to issue, however, we have a standard turnaround time for repairs of 7 working days.
As an additional service for our local clients, we also offer the option to use a service unit, where possible, while the repairs are carried out on your machine, ensuring that you never have to stop working!
We specialize in a range of in-house repairs, such as:
Superficial damage repairs such as screen and touchpad replacement
Replacement parts such as chargers, OBD cables, and much more
Severe hardware repairs
Software repair and updates (where needed)
Autel MX808 – Diagnostic Scanner & Service Tool
【25+ MOST POPULAR SERVICES】
Autel MX808, one of the most versatile OBDII diagnostic scan tools in the market, is an ideal choice for car shop owners and professional mechanics. With its advanced 25+ hot service functions including Oil Reset, SAS Calibration, ABS Bleeding, Injector Coding, Battery Registration, PDF Regeneration, etc., and still growing, Autel MX808 ranks top in professional automotive scanners.
【DIAGNOSE ALL AVAILABLE MODULES】
Autel MX808 works well on 80+ car makes and models worldwide (1996 and newer), to Read / Clear codes, view Live Data for all available systems using the supported protocols. The detailed report reveals the exact nature of the problem, with possible fixes to help greatly plan the budget for repairs.
【Runs Fast & AUTOVIN】
Skip those often very expensive OE-level scanners, the affordable MX808 presents a rich bag of features for you to enjoy. The AutoVIN technology can straightforwardly get detailed info of the car, ranging from engine type to where it was manufactured, with just a single touch.
2-Year Free Update (Promotion)
Globally Autel only provides 1 year of free updates in other countries…
- The core function of a diagnostic machine is to test certain makes & models to help reveal problems
- When you buy a diagnostic machine, one of the most important things to know is the coverage and functionality required
This will have a direct effect on the update cost (as this is directly related to the ongoing development of new coverage and improved functions)
- That is why it is important to rather buy from a specialist diagnostic brand that will guarantee this (Autel has over 500 engineers globally continuously working on software).
- It is also important to remember that updates are not just improvements for new models, but also updates based on improvements from data logs (the method customers give feedback when they have issues).
- Globally Autel provides 1 year of free updates to all their dealers in other countries…
- autosupply has negotiated to make this 2 years for FREE (only to clients located in Africa)
For example: After 2 years, you could still use the machine for an additional 1 or 2 year period and then consider updating (or never update again – depends on your need for the latest models and functions)
There will be no penalty or catchup fees like other diagnostic brands
- As an example -> Even after 5 years with no updates, when you pay for your update you get caught up to all the latest software.
- Read fault codes & provides a description
- Clear fault codes & warning lights (e.g. airbag, ABS, engine light etc)
- Service functions – interval light / oil reset light / EPB / injectors etc
- Access to live data streams (oxygen sensor rich/lean indication, coolant temperature, mass air flow etc)
• Powertrain System- Read / Test / Clear trouble codes all modules
• Body System – Read / Test / Clear trouble codes all modules
• Chassis System- Read / Test / Clear trouble codes all modules
• Info & Communication- Read / Test / Clear trouble codes all modules
• Auto VIN Detection
• Auto Scan all major systems
• Live Data to test individual systems
• Communicate with door modules, body controllers, electronic modules
• Support all OBDII protocols and 10 test modes including Freeze Frame, Enhanced Mode 6, Vehicle Info, I/M Readiness, On-Board Monitor and Component Tests
• Graph, record and playback freeze frame data
- Oil Reset Service
- EPB Service (Electronic Parking Brake)
- BMS (Battery Management System)
- SAS Service (Steering Angle Sensor)
- DPF Service (Diesel Particulate Filter)
- TPMS Service (Tire Pressure Monitor System)
- IMMO Service (Immobilizer)
- Brake Bleed
- WIN DR ROOF
Vehicle Coverage and Function?
This unit will cover nearly all manufactures in the South African market.
For detailed info, please see click here
- Select the tool, such as MX808, and click the search button.
Autel MX808 vs Autel MD808 Pro vs Autel DS808
- The MX808 has similar diagnostic software to the MD808 Pro, but more services functions.
- The MX808 is a tablet, so it is easy to update (simply log onto wifi and update, MD808 you need to remove the memory card and use it with a laptop).
- The MX808 has a shop manager to view full history of all your scans with an easy option to email or print to the client. The MD808 pro, does not have this.
The difference between the MX808 and the DS808, is that the MX808 does not have coding / special functions. So if all you want is to read and clear fault codes with service functions, this is your unit!
Very Good product !
The Salesman are very good, very accommodating all the way from the Operations manager arranged everything for me, start to finish.
I ordered the Diagnostic machine on Friday, and they delivered the machine on Monday. Quickest Delivery that I ever got. All the way from Cape town to Pretoria. Thanks
It's funtastic. Still getting to grips on how to use it. So far so good. Thanks guys
Bought MX808.Was worried about this online thing,but because of distance I did it and am still amazed at the level of service this guys offer.Your service is excellent!
Take your diagnostics to the next level
TAKE YOUR DIAGNOSTICS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Have any questions? Need a quote?
Let one of our experts
Let one of our experts contact you Weekdays 8am to 5pm
Have any questions? Need a quote?
Let one of our experts contact you – Weekdays 8am to 5pm
7 Day Money-Back