Compress Most Sizes Of Macpherson Strut Springs With The Oemtools Strut Spring Compressor – Quickly And Safely Compress The Spring For Easy Replacement Of The Strut Cartridge Or Strut Assembly Repair.
- lubricate both main shafts with oil.
- Align the hooks with the safety pins backed off so the hooks will fit over the spring
- Position both set of hooks 180° a part, opposite each other.
- Push safety lock in the lock position on hooks.
- Using a 3/4″or 19mm socket and ratchet turn the main shaft compressing the strut spring enough to safely remove the fastener nut holding the cartridge
Features and Specifications:
- Safer Spring Compression with the Broad Spring Contact.
- Forged Hooks and Hardened Center Screw.
- Heat-Treated Forcing Screw and Safety Latches for Locking Hook to Spring.