iBT100 12V Battery Analyzer is dedicatedly developed to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and GEL batteries as a low cost solution. It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and faults.
- Multiple vehicle applications – passenger cars and light duty trucks.
- Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 seconds.
- Tests Batteries rated from 100 for 1100CCA.
- Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery – keeps operations sage for all levels of users
- Tests multiple battery types – regular flooded, AGM flat plate.
- tests multiple rating systems – CCA, CA, MCA, KIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE
- Tests the batteries on the car directly – no need to remove the battery
- Detects bad cells
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Extremely easy to sue with large back-light LCD display and menu-driven operations
- Multilingual menu and test results – English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, polish, Swedish, Portuguese, Russian.
|No.||Standard||Description||iBT 100 Testing Range|
|1||CAA||Cold Cranking Amps, as specified by SAE. The most common rating for cranking batteries at 0°F (-18°C)||100 - 1100|
|2||CA||Cranking Amps standard. The effective starting current value at 0°C (32°F)||100-1100|
|3||MICA||Marine Cranking Amps standard. The effective starting current value at 0°C (32°F)||100-1100|
|4||JIS||Japanese industry Standard, shown on a battery as a combination of numbers and letters.||26A17--245H52|
|6||IEC||International Electro-technical Commission||100-1100|
|8||SAE||Society of Automotive Engineers||100-1100|
- IBT100 Battery Analyzer1 X Mini CD-ROM
- User’s Manual
Any Questions, Need a Quote?