On Promotion (While Stocks Last) – SAVE R20 500
2 Years of Free Software
- Autel Autolink AL539b – Goods valued at R3 900
Autel Maxisys MS909
- Industry-leading digital intelligent diagnostic equipment
- Comprehensive hardware & software
- Intelligent, accurate & easy-to-use
The MS909 does not include multi-purpose VCMI, but instead is supplied with our standard MaxiFlash VCI with Enhanced Protocol Compatability, which supports D-PDU, RP1210, CANFD. J2534 and DoIP protocols.
The MS909 combines diagnostics, service, extensive live data, channel coding, and ECU reflashing. The MS909 also has further programming options directly within the tool software itself (focusing on BMW and Mercedes). In addition, the MS909 has all new software specialist capabilities that we have named Repair Assist, DTC Analysis, Topology Mapping, and Relevant Cases.
- Read fault codes & provides a description
- Clear fault codes & warning lights (e.g. airbag, ABS, engine light etc)
- Service functions – interval light / oil reset light / EPB / injectors etc
- Access to live data streams (oxygen sensor rich/lean indication, coolant temperature, mass air flow etc)
- Actuation / Component testing(activate specific systems to test working condition)
- Offline Coding (Injectors, spare keys, radios and even starters are now coming out ‘coded’. This function is indispensable if you need to change those vehicle parts)
- Online Coding / Reprogramming (updating ECU’s, changing parameters or parts, J2534 pass-through flashing capabilities) (you must be within updates to access online coding)
- Autel has its own online server for Mercedes Benz, BMW, VAG (VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda), Porsche, Nissan & Infiniti
- For other OEM’s you can use the J2534 interface with the PC/Laptop
J2534 Pass-thru device
This can perform flashing/reprogramming via its J2534 interface – newer vehicles have more onboard computers (ECM & TCM) that are programmed with thousands of parameters (control spark, fuel, idle etc).
- Updating this software normally requires the car to be sent to dealers
- Replacing new parts or changing existing parameters on many of the new vehicles requires flash reprogramming
- Autel provides their own server for BMW & BENZ software (free as long as you are active on updates). All other OEM flashing software can be purchased separately and used with the MS908P VCI device.
- J2534 pass-through flashing capabilities (i.e You can use this device with any OEM software subscription you purchase separately)
- Please check out the Flashing / Reprogramming guide
Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge: https://www.techauthority.com/
Ford, Lincoln, Mercury: https://www.motorcraft.com/
Land Rover: https://www.landrovertechinfo.com/
Cadillac, Chevrolet,Daewoo, GM, GEO,Pontiac, Buick,Saturn, SAAB, : https://www.gmtechinfo.com/
Acura, Honda: https://www.serviceexpress.honda.com/
Toyota, Lexus, Scion: http://techinfo.toyota.com/
NOTE: When reprogramming onboard, always make sure the vehicle battery is fully charged and in good working condition. During reprogramming, there is a risk of having the operation failure if the voltage falls below the proper operating voltage. Sometimes a failed operation can be recovered, but there is a chance that failed reprogramming could ruin the control module. We recommend connecting an external battery charger to the vehicle to ensure a successful operation.
The new Autel MaxiSys series takes diagnostics to another level… This machine cannot be compared to a standard diagnostic scanner, this new range is now one of the world’s most comprehensive guided diagnostic solutions.
- Technical Service Bulletins
- Repair Assist
- Component Measurement
- Relevant Cases
Topology Module Mapping (CAN BUS Tree)
- Autel updates provide the latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
The New Autel MaxiSys MS909 vs Previous Autel Maxisys vs Other Diagnostic Scanners:
The older Autel MaxiSys series (MS908S Pro & Elite) and other diagnostic scanners in the market will not have these functions. Autel has been working on this new series for the past 2-years and are far ahead of the rest when it comes to comprehensive diagnostic solutions…
1.) Intelligent Diagnostics
*Technical Service Bulletin*
- See official announcements issued by vehicle manufacturers regarding common problems including vehicle modules, DTCs, repair methods, program updates and recall strategies.
- Currently available on Ford, GM, FCA, Toyota, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Hyundai, Kia.
- Displays a list of recommended tests, the completion status and priority for the undertaking (the higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested).
- An integrated troubleshooting process organised into the operation steps, that guide the user to solve the maintenance problems.
- Automatically match the circuit diagram and pin position required for the fault.
- Currently available on BMW, JLR, GM, Ford, Chrysler and Porsche.
- Describes the possible causes and solutions to the fault
- Currently available on GM, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, VW, Audi, BMW, FCA, Mercedes.
- Provides detailed repair procedures, presented in texts or videos.
- Recommends code-related cases and directs technicians to Oscilloscope in one click. (only available on the Ultra & 919)
- The oscilloscope page displays relevant wiring diagrams, standard waveform analysis and detailed notation
- The software automatically recommends repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and fault. These repair cases/suggestions provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing vehicle faults.
2.) Topology Module Mapping (CAN BUS Tree)
- With our Autel exclusive System Topology Software, the technician can see a colour coded topology display for all vehicle systems and their status on one page!
- The display shows the structure of communication between modules and gives the ability to press on a system module to display any DTC’s and access the system.
- Currently available on BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota Lexus, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo.
3.) Better Hardware & Performance
Much Faster (Better Memory, CPU and android operation system etc) with longer battery life and larger screen – See the full specifications below.
- This unit does not include early OBD-II adapters (these can be bought separately here if needed!
- The Ultra can be upgraded to operate our ADAS products.
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos 8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7-inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Power and Battery||
|Input Voltage||12V/3A Adapter|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions(W x H x D)||304.4 mm (11.98″) x 227.8 mm (8.97″) x 42.5 mm (1.67″)|
|Weight||1.66kg (3.66 lb.)|
|Protocols||DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)|