Autel BT608 – Intelligent Battery Tester and Electrical System Diagnostics
Autel Autolink Series’s one of our most advanced, multi-functional scan tool series powered by our exclusive patented software which is designed for technicians to troubleshoot all vehicle systems for most of the major vehicles on the road today. With a built-in Electrical test tool.
- Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of the discharged battery
- Provides quick and accurate load-free testing of most types of 12V batteries, including AGM, standard and maintenance-free batteries
- Bright colour coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM data stream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
- Graphs data (1996 and newer)
- Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN)
- Internet updateable and upgradeable
- Prints data via PC
Why does the BT608 kit include a VCI for the OBD-II connector?
The bluetooth VCI will allow communication between the vehicle and the BT608 to:
– AutoVIN and feed MMY info to the BT608.
– feed battery registration from the BT608 to the vehicle (Battery Change icon)
– clear codes (Diagnostics icon)
– perform vehicle reset procedures if required (Battery Reset icon)
Autel has partnered with the Battery Council International (BCI) to provide OE battery specifications, battery locations, and vehicle reset procedures that may be required after replacing the battery. Disclaimer: Vehicle battery information does not cover all vehicles. Additionally, a vehicle’s battery list may include more than one battery since BCI will list all options approved by the OE. A visual of the battery is still recommened when inputing battery type into the BT608.
Print reports immediately after performing a test or later, all reports are saved in Data Manager.
– Built-in printer (kit includes 2 rolls of paper)
– WIFI printing via the Autel PC MaxiSuite desktop app
– Customizeable: Report title, shop information, technician name
|Operating System||Android 9.0|
|Screen Display||5.5” LCD touch screen with 720*1280 resolution|
|Connectivity||· Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
· USB 2.0 , Type C
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Working Current||< 450 mA at 7.7 V DC|
|Internal Battery||7.7 V, 3000 mAh|
|CCA Range||100 to 3000 A|
|Voltage Range||1.5 to 36 V|
|Working Temperature||0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F )|
|Storage Temperature||-10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F )|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||204 mm (8.03”) x 90 mm (3.54”) x 32 mm (1.25”)|
|Weight||510 g (1.12 lb.)|
Any Questions, Need a Quote?