Compatible with these vehicle(s)
|Make & Series||Model||Engine||Yr From||Yr To|
|CHRYSLER NEON||1.8 LE (I)||4 Cyl 1796 Eng||1998||1999|
|CHRYSLER NEON||2.0 LXi (II)||4 Cyl 1996 Eng||2000||2006|
|CHRYSLER NEON||2.0i LE (I)||4 Cyl 1966 Eng||1996||1999|
|CHRYSLER NEON||2.0i RT (II)||4 Cyl 1996 Eng||2000||2004|
|CHRYSLER NEON||2.0i SE (I)||4 Cyl 1966 Eng||1996||1999|
|CHRYSLER PT CRUISER||2||ECC 4 Cyl 1996 Eng||2000||2005|
|CHRYSLER PT CRUISER||2.4 16V||EDZ 4 Cyl 2429 Eng||2004||2009|
|CHRYSLER (MPV, SUV) GRAND VOYAGER||3.8, 142Kw||6 Cyl 3778 Eng||2008||2012|
|CHRYSLER (MPV, SUV) VOYAGER||2.0 SE (GS)||4 Cyl 1996 Eng||1997||2000|
|CHRYSLER (MPV, SUV) VOYAGER||2.4 SE (RG)||ED2 4 Cyl 2429 Eng||2001||2004|
|FORD ESCORT||1400i||PTE 4 Cyl 1391 Eng||1995||1999|
|FORD ESCORT||1600 DASH||CVH 4 Cyl 1597 Eng||1983||1986|
|FORD ESCORT||1600 GLE||4 Cyl 1597 Eng||1981||1986|
|FORD ESCORT||1600 SPORT||4 Cyl 1597 Eng||1981||1986|
|FORD ESCORT||XR3||4 Cyl 1597 Eng||1981||1986|
|FORD ESCORT||XR3i||4 Cyl 1597 Eng||1984||1986|
|FORD FIESTA||1.4i FLAIR||PTE 4 Cyl 1391 Eng||1998||2003|
|FORD FIESTA||1.4i FUN||PTE 4 Cyl 1391 Eng||1998||2003|
|FORD LASER||1400||CVH 4 Cyl 1382 Eng||1989||1992|
|FORD LASER||1600||CVH 4 Cyl 1587 Eng||1989||1992|
|FORD METEOR||1400||CVH 4 Cyl 1382 Eng||1989||1992|
|FORD METEOR||1600||CVH 4 Cyl 1597 Eng||1989||1992|
|FORD COMMERCIAL BANTAM||1400||CVH-FUA 4 Cyl 1392 Eng||1986||1990|
|FORD COMMERCIAL BANTAM||1600||CVH 4 Cyl 1597 Eng||1984||1986|
|FORD COMMERCIAL BANTAM||1600||CVH 4 Cyl 1597 Eng||1986||1990|
|JEEP CHEROKEE II||2.4 (KJ), 108Kw||4 Cyl 2429 Eng||2002||2006|
|JEEP WRANGLER||3.8, 146Kw||6 Cyl 3778 Eng||2007||2012|
|LANCIA THEMA||2.8||6 Cyl 2849 Eng||1987||1988|
|LEXUS GS||GS 300, 161Kw||2JZ-GE 6 Cyl 2997 Eng||1998||2005|
|LEXUS RX||RX 300, 150Kw||1ME-ZE 6 Cyl 2995 Eng||2003||2006|
|MAZDA SOHO 121||1.4i||PTE 4 Cyl 1391 Eng||1998||2000|
|MAZDA COMMERCIAL RUSTLER||1400||4 Cyl 1392 Eng||1986||1990|
|MAZDA COMMERCIAL RUSTLER||1600||4 Cyl 1597 Eng||1986||1990|
|MG MAESTRO||1.6||4 Cyl 1600 S Eng||1984||1987|
GUD oil filters ensure better engine protection by filtering out contaminants, ensuring clean oil continuously flows through the engine.
- GUD manufactures single and dual cartridge spin-on oil filters of varying diameters and heights. These filters use single-layer, multi-layer paper, or felt media, and are powder-coated, providing maximum corrosion protection for the filter.
Cartridge (Metal End Caps)
- GUD produces these filters which are used primarily on LCV and HCV applications. Metal cartridge filters are manufactured using single and multi-layer paper media.
- Metal-free filters are eco-friendly filters used mainly on European vehicles. Designed for the modern engine, these filters require that only the cartridge insert is replaced. The nylon end caps and centre tubes are made in-house. Media is paper with a high synthetic content for extended service intervals where specified.
Fitment Techniques: Oil Filters
Fitting a Spin-on Filter
1. Apply a film of oil to the gasket.
2. Screw the filter on firmly, by hand.
3. Start the vehicle’s engine.
4. Check the filter for leaks.
5. Do not exceed the filter’s recommended change interval before fitting a replacement filter.
Fitting a Cartridge Filter
1. Remove the cap from the housing on the engine block.
2. Remove the old filter from inside the housing.
3. Insert the new filter cartridge, replacing the seals if necessary.
4. Place the cap back on the housing and tighten as much as possible.
5. Start the vehicle’s engine.
6. Check the filter for leaks.
7. Do not exceed the filter’s recommended change interval before fitting a replacement filter.