Compatible with these vehicle(s)
|Make & Series||Model||Engine||Yr From||Yr To|
|TOYOTA ETIOS||1.5, 66Kw||2NR-FE 4 Cyl 1496 Eng||2012|
|TOYOTA YARIS||1.5, 79Kw||2NR-FE 4 Cyl 1496 Eng||2018|
GUD oil filters ensure better engine protection by filtering out contaminants, ensuring clean oil continuously flows through the engine.
- GUD manufactures single and dual cartridge spin-on oil filters of varying diameters and heights. These filters use single-layer, multi-layer paper, or felt media, and are powder-coated, providing maximum corrosion protection for the filter.
Cartridge (Metal End Caps)
- GUD produces these filters which are used primarily on LCV and HCV applications. Metal cartridge filters are manufactured using single and multi-layer paper media.
- Metal-free filters are eco-friendly filters used mainly on European vehicles. Designed for the modern engine, these filters require that only the cartridge insert is replaced. The nylon end caps and centre tubes are made in-house. Media is paper with a high synthetic content for extended service intervals where specified.
Fitment Techniques: Oil Filters
Fitting a Spin-on Filter
1. Apply a film of oil to the gasket.
2. Screw the filter on firmly, by hand.
3. Start the vehicle’s engine.
4. Check the filter for leaks.
5. Do not exceed the filter’s recommended change interval before fitting a replacement filter.
Fitting a Cartridge Filter
1. Remove the cap from the housing on the engine block.
2. Remove the old filter from inside the housing.
3. Insert the new filter cartridge, replacing the seals if necessary.
4. Place the cap back on the housing and tighten as much as possible.
5. Start the vehicle’s engine.
6. Check the filter for leaks.
7. Do not exceed the filter’s recommended change interval before fitting a replacement filter.