This product comes with a 7day refund policy
|Autel PS100 Power Scan Automotive User Manual|
Autel PS100 Power Scan Automotive Circuit Tester
- Performs; power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing & components activation.
- Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current & resistance.
- Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand.
- Identifies positive, negative and open circuits.
- Circuit breaker protected.
- Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays & diodes.
- Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark.
- 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle.
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
- Rugged blow molded case
- Probe tip
- Cigarette lighter adapter
- 20ft. extension cable
- Battery hookup clips
- User’s Manual
- TFT colour display (160 x 128 Dpi)
- External Power: 12 – 24 Volts DC provided by the vehicle battery.
- Length: 126 mm x Width: 46.5 mm x Height: 35 mm
- Circuit Breaker: 1 -10 Amp Load
- Frequency Range: 0 – 10 Khz.
- Resistance range: 0 – 200 K Ohms