On Promotion (While Stocks Last) – SAVE R20 500
2 Years of Free Software
- Normally, Autel provides 1 year free updates to all their dealers in other countries…
- autosupply has negotiated to make this 2 years for FREE (only to clients located in Africa)
- 1 year of software updates is $895 (i.e R18 000 for free!)
- Goods valued at R10 000
Autel Maxisys MS919
- Industry-leading digital intelligent diagnostic equipment
- Comprehensive hardware & software
- Intelligent, accurate & easy-to-use
The great news is that the MS919 represents excellent value for money, retaining all the software and VCMI features of the Ultra
The MS919 combines diagnostics, service, extensive live data, channel coding, and ECU reflashing The MS919 has our MaxiFLASH VCMI with a built-in Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Signal Generator, and OBD Bus Check Functions, and connects to the Ultra using WiFi, so greatly increasing the communication speeds. The all-new VCMI also has Enhanced Protocol Compatability and supports D-PDU, RP1210, CANFD. J2534 and DoIP protocols.
The MS919 has all new software specialist capabilities that we have named Repair Assist, DTC Analysis, Topology Mapping, and Relevant Cases.
- 7-day Money-Back Guarantee // Local Warranty & Support // FREE updates
- Official African Autel Dealer
- Please be aware that Autel has IP blocks for grey imported units, they will not work locally!
2-Year Free Updates (Promotion)
Globally Autel only provides 1 year of free updates in other countries…
- The core function of a diagnostic machine is to test certain makes & models to help reveal problems
- When you buy a diagnostic machine, one of the most important things to know is the coverage and functionality required
This will have a direct effect on the update cost (as this is directly related to the ongoing development of new coverage and improved functions)
- That is why it is important to rather buy from a specialist diagnostic brand that will guarantee this (Autel has over 500 engineers globally continuously working on software).
- It is also important to remember that updates are not just improvements for new models, but also updates based on improvements from data logs (the method customers give feedback when they have issues).
- Globally Autel provides 1 year of free updates to all their dealers in other countries…
- autosupply has negotiated to make this 2 years for FREE (only to clients located in Africa)
For example: After 2 years, you could still use the machine for an additional 1 or 2 year period and then consider updating (or never update again – depends on your need for the latest models and functions)
There will be no penalty or catchup fees like other diagnostic brands
- As an example -> Even after 5 years with no updates, when you pay for your update you get caught up to all the latest software.
- Read fault codes & provides a description
- Clear fault codes & warning lights (e.g. airbag, ABS, engine light etc)
- Service functions – interval light / oil reset light / EPB / injectors etc
- Access to live data streams (oxygen sensor rich/lean indication, coolant temperature, mass air flow etc)
- Actuation / Component testing(activate specific systems to test working condition)
- Offline Coding (Injectors, spare keys, radios and even starters are now coming out ‘coded’. This function is indispensable if you need to change those vehicle parts)
- Online Coding / Reprogramming (updating ECU’s, changing parameters or parts, J2534 pass-through flashing capabilities) (you must be within updates to access online coding)
- Autel has its own online server for Mercedes Benz, BMW, VAG (VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda), Porsche, Nissan & Infiniti
- For other OEM’s you can use the J2534 interface with the PC/Laptop
J2534 Pass-thru device
This can perform flashing/reprogramming via its J2534 interface – newer vehicles have more onboard computers (ECM & TCM) that are programmed with thousands of parameters (control spark, fuel, idle etc).
- Updating this software normally requires the car to be sent to dealers
- Replacing new parts or changing existing parameters on many of the new vehicles requires flash reprogramming
- Autel provides their own server for BMW & BENZ software (free as long as you are active on updates). All other OEM flashing software can be purchased separately and used with the MS908P VCI device.
- J2534 pass-through flashing capabilities (i.e You can use this device with any OEM software subscription you purchase separately)
- Please check out the Flashing / Reprogramming guide
Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge: https://www.techauthority.com/
Ford, Lincoln, Mercury: https://www.motorcraft.com/
Land Rover: https://www.landrovertechinfo.com/
Cadillac, Chevrolet,Daewoo, GM, GEO,Pontiac, Buick,Saturn, SAAB, : https://www.gmtechinfo.com/
Acura, Honda: https://www.serviceexpress.honda.com/
Toyota, Lexus, Scion: http://techinfo.toyota.com/
NOTE: When reprogramming onboard, always make sure the vehicle battery is fully charged and in good working condition. During reprogramming, there is a risk of having the operation failure if the voltage falls below the proper operating voltage. Sometimes a failed operation can be recovered, but there is a chance that failed reprogramming could ruin the control module. We recommend connecting an external battery charger to the vehicle to ensure a successful operation.
The new Autel MaxiSys series takes diagnostics to another level… This machine cannot be compared to a standard diagnostic scanner, this new range is now one of the worlds most comprehensive guided diagnostic solution.
Read further down for more detailed info and/or read the quick start guide
The new five-in-one vehicle communication device
- New MaxiFLASH VCI protocols
- Can-Bus Check
- Waveform Generator
- Remote Programming
- Faster diagnosis with Wifi
- Technical Service Bulletins
- Repair Assist
- Component Measurement
- Relevant Cases
Topology Module Mapping (CAN BUS Tree)
- Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
The New Autel MaxiSys MS919 vs Previous Autel Maxisys vs Other Diagnostic Scanners:
The older Autel MaxiSys series (MS908S Pro & Elite) and other diagnostic scanners in the market will not have these functions. Autel has been working on this new series for the past 2-years and are far ahead of the rest when it comes to comprehensive diagnostic solutions…
1.) The new five-in-one vehicle communication device
*New MaxiFLASH VCI protocols*
- D-PDU, J2534, RP1210, DoIP and CAN FD
- CAN-FD is 14x faster than regular CAN
- Quickly determine whether the OBD pins are functioning properly.
- Quickly locate and solve problems, making the use of oscilloscope easy.
- View and analyze waveforms by sampling the signals of vehicle sensors and actuators.
- Provides a large number of cloud preset cases, including wiring diagrams, waveform library, reference waveforms and fault cause analysis.
- Support DLC channel waveform detection, and directly use OBD interface to measure various protocol waveforms;
- 20MHz bandwidth, maximum 80MS/s sampling for more accuracy;
- Integrated with intelligent diagnostics function to help analyze and solve various problems
- The Waveform Generator is used to test a sensor, an actuator, or an ECU without the need to replace them one by one to identify the fault. This is done by simulating signals of various sensors and ECUs, identifying hardware issues.
- Simulates sensor signals to quickly diagnose ECU, sensor, and wiring harness issues;
- Simulates ECU signals to perform active tests to verify functions of certain parts (Electronic fan, solenoid valves etc);
- Simulates actuator signals and verifies the communication status between the actuator and ECU (Electronic fan, solenoid valve, headlight)
- The professional Multimeter will measure Voltage, Current, Resistance, Diode, Frequency/Period, Duty Cycle, Connectivity and Pulse Width.
- Only applicable to GM vehicles currently, others to be supported in future.
*VCI is connected by WIFI*
- Bigger VCI range of 50 meters and a 30% increase in diagnosis speed compared to Bluetooth VCI’s
2.) Intelligent Diagnostics
*Technical Service Bulletin*
- See official announcements issued by vehicle manufacturers regarding common problems including vehicle modules, DTCs, repair methods, program updates and recall strategies.
- Currently available on Ford, GM, FCA, Toyota, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Hyundai, Kia.
- Displays a list of recommended tests, the completion status and priority for the undertaking (the higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested).
- An integrated troubleshooting process organised into the operation steps, that guide the user to solve the maintenance problems.
- Automatically match the circuit diagram and pin position required for the fault.
- Currently available on BMW, JLR, GM, Ford, Chrysler and Porsche.
- Describes the possible causes and solutions to the fault
- Currently available on GM, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, VW, Audi, BMW, FCA, Mercedes.
- Provides detailed repair procedures, presented in texts or videos.
- Recommends code-related cases and directs technicians to Oscilloscope in one click. (only available on the Ultra & 919)
- The oscilloscope page displays relevant wiring diagrams, standard waveform analysis and detailed notation
- The software automatically recommends repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and fault. These repair cases/suggestions provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing vehicle faults.
3.) Topology Module Mapping (CAN BUS Tree)
- With our Autel exclusive System Topology Software, the technician can see a colour coded topology display for all vehicle systems and their status on one page!
- The display shows the structure of communication between modules and gives the ability to press on a system module to display any DTC’s and access the system.
- Currently available on BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota Lexus, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo.
4.) Better Hardware & Performance
Much Faster (Better Memory, CPU and android operation system etc) with longer battery life and larger screen – See the full specifications below.
- This unit does not include early OBD-II adapters (these can be bought separately here if needed!
- The Ultra can be upgraded to operate our ADAS products.
- Our additional Oscilloscope Accessory Kit can be purchased separately and includes the further items of 1 x 65Amp Current Clamp, 1 x 650Amp Current Clamp, 1 x Coil On Plug Probe, 2 x HT Extension Leads and 2 x Battery Clips.
|Processor||Samsung Exynos8895V octa-core Processor (2.3GHz Quad-core Mongoose + 1.7GHz Quad-core A53)|
|Memory||4GB RAM & 256GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7 inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touchscreen|
|Connectivity||WiFix2 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO)|
|BT v.2.1 + EDR|
|USB 2.0 (Two USB HOST Type A, one USB mini device)|
|SD Card (Support up to 256GB)|
|Camera||Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight|
|Front: 5 Megapixel|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack|
|Power and Battery||15000mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery|
|Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C|
|Input Voltage||12V/3A Adapter|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||304.4 mm (11.98″) x 227.8 mm (8.97″) x 42.5 mm (1.67″)|
|Protocols||DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can (GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230, SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2, BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)|
Let an Expert Help Me...?
Let an Expert Help Me…?