Current Promotion (while stocks last)
The IM608 comes with 1 Year Software Updates
- The core function of diagnostic or diagnostic/key programming is to get access to the latest IMMO and diagnostic services.
- When you buy a diagnostic/key programming machine, one of the most important things to know is the coverage and functionality required
This will have a direct effect on the update cost (as this is directly related to the ongoing development of new coverage and improved functions)
- That is why it is important to rather buy from a specialist diagnostic/key programming brand that will guarantee this (Autel has over 500 engineers globally continuously working on software).
- It is also important to remember that updates are not just improvements for new models, but also updates based on improvements from data logs (the method customers give feedback when they have issues).
Depending on the brand (amount of engineers and effort towards updates), coverage, and functionality.
All-In-One Key Programming & Advanced Diagnostics
With the upgraded key programmer XP400 Pro, the MaxiIM IM608 Pro is the most advanced key programming tool that combines the powerful IMMO and programming functions with OE-level diagnostics and advanced service functions in one Android-based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet.
The MaxiIM IM608 Pro features an automated and guided Smart Mode to help technicians perform key learning effortlessly, and an Expert Mode to provide experienced technicians with quick access to desired functions.
IM608 vs IM608 PRO
- BMW EWS3 key learning (need to use with APB114)
- Mercedes-Benz W209 EIZ read/write/erase (need to use with APB118)
- OEM Mercedes-Benz NEC key learning (need to use with APB115)
- EEPROM – added 60 chip types, now supports 445 types (need to use with APB119, 121, 122, 123 and 126);
- MCU – added 32 chip types, now supports 2067 types (need to use with APB120, 127and 128);
- Odometer – will add 162 chip types, will be able to support 171 types in July;
- Engine ECU – added 1 chip type, now supports 41 chip types;
- Immobilizer ECU – added 3 chip types, now supports 181 chip types.
- Key unlock – supports 11 key types (need to use with APB113).
The MaxiIM IM608 Pro supports all the functions of the previous MaxiIM IM608 with a more powerful and stable performance of key functions, including read/write keys, read/write chips, and read/write Mercedes infrared key.
- 12pcs adapter set for xp400 PRO (read/write more chips)
- APB112 – Smart Key Simulator (46, 4D chip – data collection, smart key password calculation & simulation)
- Toyota 8A Blade AKL Kit (Used for programming of Toyota/Lexus/Scion 8A blade keys)
- G-Box 2 (used on Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL)
AUTEL Training Academy
The Autel Training Academy has now expanded its training offerings with in-depth, specialist-led on-demand webinars.
These recorded live training events include an expansive look at Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS), Key Programming technologies and processes, and Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems and offer best practices to ensure you are using your Autel product to perform each needed task correctly and efficiently.
Be sure to subscribe to Autel’s Youtube channel to get the latest videos and webinar presentations.
- Read & Clear Fault Codes | Short description & code provided (can clear faults & warning lights)
- Service Functions | Oil light / EPB / BMS / SAS / DAF etc
- Access Live Data | Data from the ECU/Modules/sensors displayed in real-time (Oxygen sensor-rich/lean etc)
- Actuation/Component Testing | Actuate (switch on/off) to diagnose functionality (relays, fans, locks etc)
- Coding Functions | Allows you to change vehicle parts that need to be ‘coded’ (Injectors, ABS, starters etc)
- Flashing/Reprogramming | Advanced updating/coding of ECU’s online through a J2534 pass-through flashing device
- Advanced Key Programming | IMMO functions, Transponder read/write/identify, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write
*NB* To see the user manual, training presentations, and specific key learning procedures, please go to the bottom of the page.
Powerful IMMO Functions
- Auto Detect Make/Model/Year/System
- Read PIN (All Key Lost)
- Key Learning
- IMMO ECU Reset/Adaption
- IMMO ECU Refresh/Coding
- Remote Learning
- AUDI Q5/A4/A5 2015-2017 Key Learning
- VW MQB Key Learning
- BMW FEM/BDC Key Learning and Adaption
- BMW CAS4 Key Learning and Adaption
- Mercedes Key Learning
- 2015-2018 Land Rover & Jaguar write key via dump
- Volvo Smart Key Learning/knob-style smart key
AKL (All keys lost function) for MQB will be charged at $30 per use
Advanced Programming Functions
- EEPROM Read/Write
- MCU Read/Write
- Key Programming
- Mercedes Key Read/Write
- Remote Frequency Detect
OE- Level Diagnostic For 80+ Vehicle Makes
- All Systems Diagnostics
- AutoVIN / AutoScan
- Read / Erase Codes
- View, Record and Playback Live Data
- View Freeze Frame Data
- Shop and Data Manager Applications
- MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Programmer (Bluetooth/USB cable)
Advanced Service Functions
- Oil Service Reset
- Parking Brake Pad Relearn After Replacement
- Steering Angle Sensor Relearn
- Battery Registration and Reset
- Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Active Test
- ECU Coding
- VW/Audi Component Protection
- Complete Service Functions
- Operation System: Android 4.4.2,KitKat
- Processor: Samsung Exynos hex-core Processor(1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7+1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
- Memory: 2GB RAM & 64 GB On-board Memory
- Display: 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920*1200 resolution; Wi-Fi：(802.11 a/b/g/n/ac); USB 2.0
- Connectivity: BT v.2.1+EDR; SD Card (Support up to 32GB); HDMI
- Camera(rear): 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
- Sensors: Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
- Audio: Microphone; Dual Speakers
- Input/output: 3-Band 3.5mm stereo / standard headset jack
- Power and Battery: Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0℃ to 45℃
- Input Voltage: 12V (9-24V)
- Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Operating Temp: 0℃ to 50℃ (32 to 122℉)
- Storage Temp: -20℃ to 60℃ (-4 to 140℉)
- Dimensions(W*H*D): 300mm (11.81″) x 220.0mm (8.66″) x 50.0mm (1.97″)
- Weight NW: 1.42kg (3.13lb.)
- GW: 8.655kg(19.08lb)
- Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765-4, K/L-line, Flashing code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWN, CAN ISO11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Pro Packing List:
(XP 400 Pro accessories)
(IM608 Pro Packing List)
- USB Port – Provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
- DC Port – Provides 12V DC power supply.
- DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared collector, ECU cable, MCU cable and MC9S12 cable.
- Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
- Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
- Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
- Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
- Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
- EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.