The Autel MaxiSYS ADAS Calibration solution is becoming more portable. The easy to use MA600 frame is quickly folded and disassembled for transport, to calibrate in many locations, creating a smarter service made simple. Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) is becoming standard equipment on today’s new vehicles. With MaxiSys calibration tools and accurate software, Autel MaxiSys ADAS MA600 is an ideal calibration tool for glass replacement and more. Portable expansive affordable
WHEN IS ADAS CALIBRATION REQUIRED?
- Windshield Replacement
- Suspension Repairs
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Size Change
- Related DTC Is Present
- Sensor or Mounting Bracket Replacement
- Front Airbag Deployment If Deflected Off Windshield
- ADAS-Related TSBs/Manufacturer Position Statement Requirements*
- Mechanical Procedures Like Radiator And Condenser Repairs That Require Removal Of Front-Mounted Sensors
|ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL (ACC)
Adjusts vehicle speed to maintain a safe distance with vehicles ahead
|AROUND VIEW MONITORING (AVM)
Provides 360-degree, bird’s-eye view to help with drivers park more easily
|BLIND SPOT DETECTION (BSD)
Detects and warns driver of vehicles in either driver or passenger rear corners (blind spot)
|LANE DEPARTURE WARNING (LDW)
Warns the driver when the vehicle drifts out of their lane
|LIGHT IMAGING DETECTION AND RANGING (LIDAR)
Detects objects in vehicle vicinity to create a 3D map of objects and surroundings
|NIGHT VISION SYSTEM (NVS)
Improves a driver’s vision in darkness or poor weather
|REAR COLLISION WARNING (RCW)
Warns the driver of vehicles coming close to the
This MA600 Kit is specifically for LDW (Lane Departure Warning)
The following LDW target boards are included
- To confirm vehicle and function coverage per ADAS system and what boards are required, please review here
What are the different types of ADAS calibration and are they brand specific?
There are two types of ADAS calibration, STATIC and DYNAMIC. The type of calibration required is determined by the vehicle manufacturer.
- STATIC CALIBRATIONS are performed in the service bay using vehicle-specific targets and patterns. Static calibrations require controlled conditions, such as bright even lighting, flat level floor, no clutter behind the targets, etc.
- DYNAMIC CALIBRATIONS are performed while driving the vehicle under very specific conditions determined by the vehicle manufacturer. These conditions include calibrating during the day, clearly visible lane markings, clear weather conditions, specific driving speeds, flat roads with minimal hills or curves, minimal traffic, etc.
Diagnostic Tablets & ADAS Activation
The Autel diagnostic tablet to perform the ADAS functions is not included in this price.
The MA600 is compatible with the following tablets:
All tablet models require an additional one-time purchase software application upgrade (+- R15 000).
- Please note you will be required to purchase ADAS and diagnostic updates to continue using the latest ADAS software and functions as the years go on…
- ADAS software (+- R15 000 per year)
- Diagnostic software will depend on the model you select (from R9800)
Simple Pre & Post Scan Reporting
Support & Training
We have made a technical partnership with Autotronics to be the technical support partner for all Autel ADAS clients. He will be available to travel to any ADAS client to help with initial setup and afterwards ongoing operational support.
- Adrian Nigrini is the owner of Autotronics and has been a reseller and technical support partner for many years. He currently does all the Autel repairs locally and has over 30 years of automotive industry experience.
Autel ADAS Ambassadors & Community
Gilo Da Silva from Commercial Auto Glass (our first MA600 customer) is what we call an Autel Ambassador. He loves the product and is willing to assist any existing customer of Autel ADAS with their experiences with the machine and Industry.
- He is also pro-actively trying to help get the insurance regulation in South Africa to have more information about ADAS and make it the industry standard
Wise Cracks is also a customer and industry partner/ambassador for Autel MA600 ADAS with their mobile operations
Where Can I Get an ADAS Service Done with an Autel MA600?
Take your diagnostics to the next level
TAKE YOUR DIAGNOSTICS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Have any questions? Need a quote?
Let one of our experts
Let one of our experts contact you Weekdays 8am to 5pm
Have any questions? Need a quote?
Let one of our experts contact you – Weekdays 8am to 5pm
7 Day Money-Back